Precision Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct is followed by all employees of Precision.
Obligation to Safety
- All Precision employees receive and sign a receipt for the Safety and Procedure Handbook and must adhere to the rules on a job site at all times.
- Weekly site and safety meetings are mandatory. Employees are required to read, understand, sign and comply with Precision’s safety protocol and have a written copy of this protocol with them.
- Approved hard hats and footwear must be worn on commercial construction job sites. Soft-soled, no-scuff shoes are required to be worn when working inside a house.
- If you see, smell or hear something that appears unsafe, immediately report it to the supervisor.
Obligation to Customers and Public
- To provide painting and decorating services in a professional businesslike manner with both craftsmanship and up-to-date techniques.
- To protect, preserve and decorate homes, edifices, facilities and all other public and private property with the most progressive and efficient means and materials.
- To maintain regulatory, insurance and licensing requirements in the areas we conduct business.
- To conduct our business operations according to the highest professional and industry standards.
- To provide innovative solutions which enhance value.
- To faithfully fulfill all contracts.
- To expand our knowledge through the constant study of best business practices and utilization of the latest technical advances in our profession and industry.
- To conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- To follow federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- To adhere to federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations regarding the use and disposal of paints, coatings, and related materials.
Obligation to Our Employees
- To provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
- To provide a safe working environment by establishing good safety practices in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations.
- To follow federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.