Painting Hospitals & Medical Facilities
The most cost-effective way to revamp a medical facility or hospital is painting or wallcovering. Painting and wallcovering require skill and a complete understanding of the conditions of a project. Because of Precision comprehensive experience in medical facility improvement, Precision has the knowledge and competence to complete a painting or wallcovering project in demanding spaces like surgery centers, consultation rooms, offices, corridors and receptions.
Scheduling a medical painting project is a challenge. Precision can set it up so that the work will not conflict with the daily operation. Precision can work nights, weekends and evenings to get your project done on time. We clean up our work space and coordinate the project to minimize disturbances to your vital daily operations.
Precision also offers a solution to the odor and fumes caused by painting. We have experience in low-VOC and no-VOC paints and coatings. These paints and coatings allow you to enjoy your freshly-painted space without the harmful odors that are normally associated with a commercial interior painting project.
Here is a list of services and solutions for the medical facility:
- Low-VOC and no-VOC paints and coatings for receptions, administrative and exam rooms
- Anti-microbial paints for surgery rooms and exam rooms
- Vinyl wallcovering in corridors and receptions
- FRP or Fiber-reinforced panels for restrooms and corridors
- Interior and exterior painting
- Off-Hours Nights and Weekends painting services
Contact our office by phone 949-493-1300 or through our contact form for a free estimate.